Thursday 14 June 2012

UDK

We have now been experimenting with a new 3D game design software known as UDK (Unreal Development Kit). We have just been over the basics so not much is known about UDK for me. I have done a few screenshots of what I have done.















Now there are several different types of background you can open with on UDK. I went ahead and chose morning background. This is pretty much what it looks like.















Next I have done a city which is a simple click and drag option as this is a default city. By going into the options you can find loads of different things.















Finally I have uploaded pre made vehicles. I have screenshot a picture of me blowing up another vehicle showing the damage and health settings are already inside the vehicle mechanics.

1 comment: